Aadhaar card authentication history – Unique Identification Aadhaar i.e. your Aadhaar Card is your most important document. Thus it is necessary to protect your Aadhaar card and it is your responsibility to take care of how to protect it. The organization that oversees the operations of Aadhaar, ‘The Unique Identification Authority of India’ i.e. UIDAI gives you the facility to check where your Aadhaar card is being used. A tool provided by UIDAI lets you know where your Aadhaar verification is used.
In India, the Aadhaar card is now one of the most important documents. It is used for almost every important work. Through this you can do all the necessary things from availing government schemes to buying property, opening a bank account, filing ITR etc. The Aadhaar card is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), a government body. Along with the increasing usage of Aadhaar card, fraud cases related to it have also increased rapidly.
Many times people share their Aadhaar card details with any unknown person. After this many incidents of fraud through your Aadhaar are coming up. In such a situation, it is very important to check the Aadhaar authentication history from time to time. With the help of this you will be able to know where your Aadhaar card is used. We are telling you about the process of checking Aadhaar card history.
If you also want to know where your aadhar card is used then follow these steps and avoid aadhar card fraud.
- First of all go to the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/.
- In the ‘My Aadhaar’ tab you will find the option of ‘Aadhaar Services’. There click on ‘Aadhaar Authentication History’ option.
- A new page will open from there, where you have to enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- After that you have to enter the ‘CAPTCHA Code’ code.
- From there you have to click on ‘Generate OTP’ after which another page will open.
- Click on the information you want to view on this page or you will get the option to view its time period or previous transaction details.
- Now you have to enter the OTP on your registered number.
- Then you will get every detail about where your Aadhaar card number has been used.
By seeing this you can know whether you have used the Aadhaar card number or someone else has used it somewhere.