Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2022 for 596 Posts – Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invite application for the Various Junior Executive Like Architecture, Electronics, Electrical and Civil. Candidates can Online Application by Airports Authority of India (AAI) Official Portal @www.aai.aero. For more details Candidates are requested to read Eligible criteria, Essential Qualification details, Application (Process) Fees, Selection Mode, How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2022, Important Dates like Start Date and Closing Date and other details before Application Online for AAI Recruitment 2022.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2022 for 596 Posts
Total No. of the Posts
- 596 Posts
Name of the Posts
- Jr. Executive (Electronics) – 440 Posts
- Jr. Executive (Electrical Engineering) – 84 Posts
- Jr. Executive (Civil Engineering) – 64 Posts
- Jr. Executive (Architecture) – 10 Posts
Eligibility criteria for Airports Authority of India
- Jr. Executive (Electronics) : A bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology with a concentration in electronics, telecommunications, or electrical
- Jr. Executive (Electrical Engineering) : Electrical engineering or technology bachelor’s degree.
- Jr. Executive (Civil Engineering) : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil
- Jr. Executive (Architecture) : Architect with a bachelor’s degree, registered with the Council of Architecture
The process of selection for Junior Executive post in Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 is as follows:-
- Shortlisting on the basis of GATE score
- Document verification
- Medical examination
AAI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
The maximum age of the applicant applying for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 has been kept at 27 years. Age will be calculated as on 21 January 2023. Apart from this, age relaxation of 3 years has been given to the applicants of other backward classes like reserved classes and age relaxation of 5 years to the applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. And the applicant belonging to economically backward class and ESM class can also be given exemption. For this see official notification.
- For ST SC/ Female Candidates and PWD Candidates- No Fees
- For All other candidates out of Upper given categories- Rs. 300/-
How to Apply for Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2022?
The process to apply for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 is as follows –
- First of all visit Airports Authority of India (AAI) Official Website @www.aai.aero
- You can also open the official website through the direct link given by us.
- After opening the official website, click on the application form.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After that upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee after uploading the documents.
- Check all the information correctly and click on the submit button.
- Apply Online Starting Date: 22/12/2022
- Apply Online Last Date: 21/01/2023