Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Apply Online Gujarat 2022-23 | We will share the entire information and process on how to generate Antyodaya (AAY) ration card in Gujarat. You can apply for new AAY ration card offline or online.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Apply Online Gujarat 2022-23
You can apply online for Antyodaya (AAY) ration card in Gujarat through digitalgujarat.gov.in web portal and Apple. Now new ration card service is open you can submit new ration card form by visiting digitalgujarat.gov.in you can download various ration card from @https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/.
AAY Application Form Required Documents
- PAN card.
- Proof of residence.
- Passport size photograph.
- Government photo ID card.
- Application letter.
- Permission to drive.
- Aadhaar Card.Bank Account No.
- Voter Identity Card
- Proof of date of birth.
Also Read >>> Ganesh Chaturthi Essay in English (100 to 500 Words)
Benefits to card holders
The quantity initially increased from 25 kg per family per month to 35 kg per family
The families coming under Poverty Line (BPL) and coming under TPDS in the state will get Rs. 2/- for giving grain.
PWDs have been requested to avail the benefit of additional free food grain distribution of 5 kg per month to the state government under PMGKAY and Self-reliant India package.
Eligibility to Apply online for Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Gujarat
- All widows, disabled, incapacitated persons who are eligible for BPL are registered under Department of Social Justice and Empowerment BPL card holders affected by leprosy. All persons who are card holders.
- People who live in slums and earn their livelihood on a daily basis in the informal sector like porters, rickshaw pullers, haulal madaris, paper weavers and underprivileged and other people living in rural and urban areas fall into the same category. Widow families or sick persons / disabled persons / persons aged 60 years or above who have no means of livelihood or no social support.
- Landless agricultural labourers, marginal farmers, rural artisans like potters, leather bakers, weavers, blacksmiths, carpenters.
- This ration card has maximum grains and benefits. This ration card will be available at the ration card branch at the Mamlatdar office. You will accept your AAY card in the span of 30 days of applying for this apportion card.
Application Process- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Gujarat
- Visit City Mamlatdar office. In Mamlatdar office, various branches like E-Act Branch, Revenue Branch, ATVT Branch, Supply Branch, Disaster Branch, Election Branch etc.
- The form has to be submitted at the supply branch.
- Application has to be made with the prescribed form.
- Make your AAY ration card within 30 days.
- Required along with prescribed application form
- AAY Ration Card Important Documents:-
- While applying for a new Antyodaya Ration Card, the following documents are required to be submitted along with the application form.
|AAY Official Portal||Click Here|
|GlobalShowNews Homepage||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Download Now|
1 thought on “Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Apply Online Gujarat 2022-23”