Anubandham Portal Gujarat Login & Registration @anubandham.gujarat.gov.in– Anubandham portal has been started by the Gujarat government so that the youth can get information about various jobs sitting at home in their mobile phones. In this portal, the information about private and government jobs is uploaded daily by the state government. Any candidate who will register online in the Anubandham portal, they can get any job in their district. If there is a recruitment, it will be notified through training employment at home.
Anubandham Portal Gujarat Registration
Anubandham portal has been launched by the Gujarat Labor Department to help the unemployed youth of Gujarat get job information easily and quickly, in this portal both the job seeker and the job provider have to register online. This Employment Day every day. It was launched by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani. With the launch of Anubandham portal, job information is now easily available to many unemployed youth of the state.
List of documents for registration on Anubandham portal
To register on Anubandham, unemployed youth in need of job and employing organization or individual also have to upload different documents. This document has to be uploaded only once while doing online registration.
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Email ID
- Any one Government ID (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Election Card or Driving License)
- Marksheet (as studied)
- Experience Certificate (if any)
Gujarat Anubandham Portal Advantage
Anubandham web portal will bring many benefits to the people of our state. Through this portal, it will be very easy for both the employer and the job seeker to communicate with each other. Apart from this, you can see the other benefits as follows.
- The youth of the state can do online registration very easily at home on this portal to get a job.
- You no longer need to go to Rojgar Kacheri for registration and career counselling, now you can only access Anubandham through your mobile through the app.
- Youth will be able to get employment easily through auto matchmaking, skill based matchmaking, schedule management and other features.
- With the facility like quick search and filter, the skilled youth of our state can easily find their jobs in any district.
- Job opportunities can be matched to the candidates according to their qualifications.
- When you register through the Anubandham portal, you won’t have to go to the office.
- Through this portal and mobile application job seekers can easily get very accurate information about their career.
- Through this portal one can easily get the information about the job interview through his mobile.
- Through Anubandham Portal, employers will get rid of huge expenses for various advertisements.
- Job Provider will easily get a huge data base through this portal, so that they can easily recruit good employees.
- Employers can easily conduct online or offline interviews.
- Employers can easily fill the vacancies in their business through online registration on the Anubandham portal.
- Job Provider will be able to easily select youth who have acquired skills according to their needs by holding various job fairs.
- Through the dashboard, the profile and information of each other will be easily found between the employer and the job seeker.
Anubandham Portal Gujarat Login & Registration @anubandham.gujarat.gov.in
How to Register on Anubandham Portal for Job Seeker?
- First of all visit the official website @ anubandham.gujarat.gov.in.
- After opening the official website, click on the “Register” button.
- Select the “Job Seeker” option in it.
- Then enter your email ID and mobile number and verify it through OTP.
- Fill all your information in the form that will open after the verification process is complete.
- After filling the information, finally click on the ‘Sign Up’ button and complete your registration.
In this way, any youth of Gujarat can easily register for job information on Anubandham portal by following simple steps above.
|Registration – Job Seeker||Click to Registration|
|Login – Job Seeker||Click To Login|
|Job Seeker User Manual Guide PDF||Download PDF|
How to register on Anubandham Portal for Job Provider?
- First visit the official website anubandham.gujarat.gov.in.
- Then click on the menu from the homepage and click on the option of “Job Provider”.
- Now another page opens enter your mobile number and email ID and verify it through OTP.
- After verification fill all the information asked in the form accurately.
- After filling the information, finally click on ‘Sign Up’.
In this way, the employer can also easily register his company or organization in the Anubandham portal through a simple step.
|Employer Registration Link||Click Here to Register|
|Log in for Employer||Login Link|
|User Manual Guide PDF||Download Manual|
Gujarat Anubandham Mobile App Download
- On Anubandham App which candidates can login from anywhere.
- Candidates can easily do Job Serach through this Anubandham App.
- Candidate who got job can apply Job from any place.
- If the candidate who got the job has applied for the job, he can also see the date and time of his interview on the mobile application.
- All information about Job Fair participation can also be obtained through anubandham app.
- Candidates registered on Anubandham Rojgar Portal can give Job Preferences by themselves through this application.
|Gujarat Anubandham Mobile App Download||Download Anubandham App|
Anubandham Rojgar Portal Login anubandham.gujarat.gov.in
Online registration has to be done on this portal created for the aspirants and employers of the state. There are two types of registration. First is Job Seeker login and second Job Provider Login (whichever applicable) has to be created. You can see the Step by Step written information on how to create both these logins and the Youtube Video made by Employment Office Jamnagar and the text is given below.
Gujarat Anubandham Portal Helpline Number
If both the job seeker and the employer have any problem or query, they can solve the problem through the helpline number provided in the Anubandham portal.
- Helpline No: 6357390390
Candidates can call for any problem or any additional information regarding Anubandham portal through this helpline except on holidays.
This is the official website of Gujarat Anubandham Portal. You can easily login and registration through this website. This website was launched on 06.08.2021. With this Gujarat Webportal many students get Job in their near area and also Best Job.
Anubandham Portal Gujarat – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is Anubandham Portal?
- Anubandham portal is a job portal launched by the state government, after registering in this portal the job seeking unemployed candidate can easily find a job in their district.
2. Who can register on Anubandham Portal?
- Both job seeker and employer can register on Anubandham portal.
3. What is the helpline number of Anubandham portal?
- If the candidate has any query, he can call the helpline 91 6357390390 and solve that query.
4. What is the official website of Anubandham Portal?
- An official website named www.anubandham.gujarat.gov.in has been launched by the Training Employment Office.
Thanks for Visit !!