CRPF Recruitment 2023 for 1458 ASI & HC (Ministerial) Posts– Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has invited application and notification for the Posts and Position of the HC (Minestrial) and ASI (Stenographer). Total 1458 Posts are notify on CRPF Authority Website @crpf.gov.in. Candidates who want become a ASI and HC (Ministerial) so this is a good chance to Apply. Candidates can Easily Apply from given link below. Candidates can easily discover information and details like Education Qualification, Selection Criteria, Salary per month, Age limit and also age relaxation, Apply modes, Processing chargis, last Date to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2022-23 and many more details in this website. So Please read and Apply for this Job.
CRPF Recruitment for 1458 ASI & HC Posts Notification PDF
CRPF Recruitment for 1458 ASI & HC Posts Notification PDF : Advertisement has been issued by the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) for recruitment to the posts of Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector. This recruitment will be done on total 1458 posts. Eligible, and interested candidates can apply through online medium. The date for online application of CRPF HC ASI Recruitment 2023 has been fixed from 4 January 2023 to 25 January 2023. Candidates are requested that before applying online in CRPF Recruitment 2023, go to its official website and read its official notification. Whose direct link is available below.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 for 1458 ASI & HC (Ministerial) Posts
- 1458 Total Positions
- Head Constable (Ministerial) : 1315 Posting
- Assistant Sub Inspector : 143 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF ASI Recruitment for ASI and HC Posts
- For recruitment to the posts of Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable: candidates must have passed minimum 12th class and or equivalent from any recognized educational institution.
- Candidates applying for the posts of Assistant Sub Inspector should have knowledge of shorthand (Steno).
- Please kindly check eligibility criteria and CRPF Recruitment notification for More details.
CRPF Recruitment for ASI and HC Posts Age Limit
- Minimum age has been fixed at 18 years and maximum age at 25 years.
- Candidates date of birth should be between 26 Jan 1998 to 25 Jan 2005.
- Age will be calculated considering 25 January 2023 as the base.
- Other category candidates will be given relaxation as per the rules of the government.
- For more information related to age limit, you can see its official notification.
- Test/Interview will be conducted for the selection of the candidates.
- For CRPF Bharti 2023 recruitment, the application fee for General / OBC / EWS candidates has been kept at ₹ 100.
- At the same time, no application fee has been kept for SC / ST, Female and other category candidates.
CRPF Recruitment 2022-23 Salary per month
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) : Rs. 29,200 to 92,300/-
- For HC (Ministerial) : Rs. 25,500 to 81,100/-
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment for ASI and HC Posts?
We have given below the complete procedure for CRPF Recruitment 2023 recruitment, you can apply by following this step: –
- First of all the applicant has to visit its official website.
- After that go to the home page and click on the option of (Apply Link for ASI HC).
- After this, the registration process has to be completed with the help of your email and mobile number.
- After that login. The direct link to login will also be given below.
- After this, the candidate has to fill all the information asked in the application form correctly and also check it once before submitting it.
- After that, pay the appropriate category’s application fee.
- You can find information regarding the fee in the post by going above; it contains this information.
- You are required to print it out and keep it safe after submitting your application.
- Apply Online starting Date: 04.01.2023
- Apply Online Last Date: 25 January, 2023
|CRPF Recruitment for 1458 ASI and HC Posts||Download Now|
|Official website of CRPFfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Apply Online for CPRF Recruitment||Apply Link|
|GlobalShowNews Homepage||Click Here|