Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022-23 | Various schemes are implemented by the central government and state governments for the upliftment and development of the citizens. Different schemes are implemented for each type of class in the state. It is very important that the students getting education get good and high quality. For which many student oriented scholarships and schemes are released by various departments of the Govt.
More than 190 services for students of the state are run online on Digital Gujarat Portal. In which scholarship service is also done online. Scholarships are provided for students of different castes in Gujarat. In which financial assistance will be given to students through PM Yashaswi Scholarship Yojana, Pragati Scholarship Yojana, Chief Minister Yuva Swavalban Yojana and digital gujarat portal scholarship. Dear readers, today we will get information on how to do Digital Gujarat Scholarship Registration through this article.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022-23 Aim
There are several departments functioning under the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Gandhinagar. In which Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021 has been released by Director Development Caste Welfare Board, Tribal Development, Director Scheduled Caste Welfare and Director Social Security. In which Post Matric, Class-11 by the State Government of Gujarat. Tabela Loan Yojana Gujarat 2022
Understudies concentrating on in government perceived higher optional schools, establishments, universities/ITIs or different foundations in the state or outside the state will get this grant. Financial assistance will be provided through the Digital Gujarat Scholarship Portal to the following course related students.
- Class-11 and 12
- Syllabus of ITI
- Bachelor’s Course
- Post Graduate Course
Digital Gujarat Scholarship documents list
Social Justice And Empowerment Department Gujarat-SJED is asking for documents for various scholarships run by the department. This document has to be uploaded during online application on Digital Gujarat Portal. Listed below are the documents required for the scholarship.
- Example of Caste (Competent Officer)
- Income Specimen (of Competent Officer)
- Class-10 Mark Sheet
- Year wise final year mark sheet of all courses
- Bank Passbook
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Affidavit of non-receipt of scholarship if there is a break in the course after class-10
- Hosteller’s certificate of the hostel where the student is staying
- Access to fees paid by the student
- Passport size photograph
- Certificate regarding disability if the student is disabled
- Marriage certificate in case of married student
Digital Gujarat Registration
Citizen Login has to be created for scholarship on Digital Gujarat portal. Students and citizens of the state can create a new login themselves. Online applications for all scholarships are accepted on the Digital Gujarat portal. Citizen Registration is required to use Digital Gujarat Portal. How to Online Registration Digital Gujarat Scholarship information is as follows.
- First search Digital Gujarat in Google Search in your mobile or laptop.
- After that, the official Digital Gujarat Portal website of the government has to be opened.
- After that, students and citizens have to click on Register.
- You have to click on register and save your information like mobile number, email id, password and CAPTCHA image.
- After entering all the details and saving, a confirmation code will come for mobile number verification which has to be entered on the website.
- After verifying the mobile number, the student has to upload and update his personal information like caste, first name, middle name, last name, full address, passport size photo.
- After updating the above information, the student has to fill the information given in the Citizen Profile like election card, ration card, Aadhaar card, personal information, mobile number, address etc. and click on “Update Profile”.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship new registration
- In the wake of refreshing the data on Computerized Gujarat, you need to tap on “Solicitation Another Assistance” in your login page.
- Now the student can apply online by clicking on “Scholarship Option” through his Digital Gujarat Login.
- To apply online for the current year’s scholarship, one has to select the year and apply online.
- BCK 325 BCK 325 Nomadic Students Studying in Self Finance Colleges Nomadic Students Studying in Self Finance Colleges can apply online.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022-23 last date
- Date : 15.10.2022
Digital Gujarat renewal form
Students who have applied online in the previous year on the Digital Gujarat portal and received the scholarship as per the rules are not required to make a new application for the current year. The application of such students will be in automatic “Renewal” mode.
- Renewal students have to click on the “Renewal” button to apply for the scholarship online.
- In which Enlistment Detail, Bank Detail, Scholastic Detail, Handicap Detail and so on should be checked and the fundamental archives transferred. After that web-based application must be sent.
- Understudies need to examine and transfer the first record.
- Students who got scholarship last year and their form is not found in automatic “Renewal” mode this year, to do a new process.
- Such students can apply for the applicable scholarship online by clicking on the “Request a New Service” button, going to the drop down menu and selecting the year.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Helpline number
Online forms for many scholarships are filled through the Digital Gujarat portal. One can call the toll free number if there is any problem during the online application of many scholarships of various departments.
- Digital Gujarat Helpline Number :- 18002335500