e-challan Gujarat @echallan.parivahan.gov.in – Is the memo on your vehicle cracked or not? Now you can check online whether your vehicle has a memo or not? If the challan is issued in your name, you can make the payment at echallanpayment.gujarat.gov.in at home. So let’s know, how to know at home whether you have a memo in your name or not.
You can know whether the challan has been done or not, sitting at home. If the challan is drawn in your name, you can make the payment at home. So let’s know, how to know at home whether you have a memo in your name or not.
How to check e-challan status online?
- Step 1: First of all you have to go to echallanpayment.gujarat.gov.in website. This website can be accessed on a computer or mobile device.
- Step 2: After this you have to first click on Check Challan Status.
- Step 3: Here you will get 3 options (Challan Number, Vehicle Number, DL Number). If you click on the vehicle number option.
- Step 4: Enter your vehicle number in the vehicle number field, followed by a captcha code. After this you click on Get Detail. If you click, you will know if there is any challan in the name of your vehicle or not. Apart from this you can also check the currency by entering the DL number.
Check e-Challan Status on MParivahan App
If you don’t want to view the challan status on the website and you have installed the mParivahan app on your smartphone, you can also
- On your smartphone, open the mParivahan app first.
- After that snap on the menu button given in the application page. After that, a slide window will open, where you can select the option to search for currencies.
- After clicking on search challan, you can check the challan status by entering your vehicle registration number or your driving license number.
How to make online payment on e-challan?
- If you find the currency details on the website then you can make online payment.
- For this you have to click on Pay Now next to the currency.
- OTP will be sent to your registered number under the process.
- After which you will reach the e-challan payment website of the respective state. After this you have to click on (Next) option.
- After this a payment confirmation page will appear on your screen. Now you have to click on Proceed. Now you can pay by selecting payment gateway.