E2PDF SMS Call Backup Restore APK Download: It can be a really big mistake if you accidentally lose all your call history or call log. When this happens, especially if the number in your call log is very important and you unfortunately delete it, you will have a big problem in finding that number again. So you must know how to remove deleted call history or extract call details of specific number?
Many times it happens that we get deleted call details of our phone or an important number gets deleted and we have to worry a lot. But now you don’t need to worry, we are going to tell you a method through which you can get any pre-paid and post-paid number details.
Today we can do everything with the help of internet. Internet has made all our jobs easier. Even if you want to remove someone’s call details, this task is very easy, you can remove call details of any sim. After extracting call details you know when and to whom a call has been made from your mobile number.
How to get call details?
To retrieve call details or call history, you can get your call details by registering on the official website or app of Airtel, Idea, Vodafone and Jio telecom companies. Apart from this, you can also get your call details through SMS. However, for both these procedures, you have to request the telecom companies. This is also not that easy because for this you need to know the entire process, which is explained to you step by step.
Reasons for releasing call details
There are many unfortunate situations where you can lose call logs on your Android phone.
- Your phone is broken.
- You may have deleted the call log by mistake.
- Call log may have been deleted due to virus attack.
- You are a person who does not save mobile number in contact list.
- Or you are unable to save the mobile number before it gets deleted. There are many such reasons.
How to get Idea/Vodafone call history?
Initially, Idea provided the option to get call details and call history details on its official website and its MyIdea app. But in September 2020, it merged with Vodafone and Idea Cellular to form a new operator called Vodafone Idea Limited.
Once Vodafone and Idea merged, no operator provides the facility to get Idea Call Details on its official site and app. The only way to get Idea Call Details is through Idea App or by contacting VI Customer Care Executive. You can either use 198 .
Follow these steps to get call details through the app –
- First of all install the official app of VI in your mobile.
- Now go to ‘My Account’ option and click on ‘Registration’.
- After clicking on register, add mobile number of Idea/Vodafone.
- Tick on the ‘SMS’ option to get the password.
- Now if the ‘captcha code’ is written, type it in the box below.
- After entering the captcha code, click on ‘Submit’.
- After submission a password will be generated on your mobile number, now click on ‘Login’. And log in by entering your ‘Idea or Vodafone mobile number and password’.
- Now log in and change password. Re-enter the password you entered and ‘Confirm’ it.
- After changing password, go to ‘My Prepaid’ option and click on ‘View Call History’ option in it.
Just in this way all the details of your mobile number will come in front of you and on it you can also see which number is being talked to for how long.
How to get Jio call history?
By using MY Jio app you can easily get Jio last 6 months call details on your phone. To retrieve your Jio call record (Call Details) you have to follow these steps mentioned below.
- Download the App – First of all you have to download and install the ‘My Jio App’ on your mobile.
- Open the app – If this app is already installed in your mobile then check if it is updated or not and then open it.
- Sign in – Now if you already have a Jio SIM in your mobile, your number will be automatically ‘signed in’, after which a new page will open in front of you.
- Link New Account – In this you have to click on ‘Link New Account’. If you don’t have a Jio SIM in your mobile, you have to ‘add’ the number whose ‘call details’ you want to see.
- Tap on Mobile option – Now a new page will appear in front of you, in it click on the option of ‘Mobile’. Now on the first page you have to enter the mobile number from which you want to get the details.
- Enter OTP – After that click on ‘Get OTP’. Now an OTP will be sent to that number, then enter ‘OTP’ in the next page.
- Go to Home Page – Now you come to the home page of ‘My Jio App’ and you have to click on ‘Switch Account’, select the one whose call details you want to remove.
- Click on Menu – After that click on ‘Menu’ option, you will see some options, click on ‘My Statement’ and a new page will open.
- Enter Date – Now you have to enter ‘Start Date’ and ‘End Date’ here and click on ‘View’. Now click on the download icon that appears on the new page.
- Select download option – Clicking on the download icon will show you some options from which you can select the download file. If you want to get the call history in PDF file then click on ‘Download Statement’ and if you want to get it by email id then click on ‘Email Statement’.
How to view call history in Airtel?
Extract Call Details via Airtel Mobile App –
To get call history on your prepaid Airtel number, you need to download the official Airtel app from Play Store, for Android users or Apple App Store (for iOS users) Now, register for a new account using your email ID and login to it . After that click on call history option and get call history up to one year. However, for this option, you have to pay a fee of Rs 50, which is deducted from your SIM account.
Check Airtel call details via SMS
If you have an Airtel postpaid number then you don’t need to enter your email address. Just type EPREBILLMONTH NAME to number ‘121’.
- For example – send a message like this to EPREBILL MARCH 121.
- In few minutes, Airtel will send you a confirmation message to check Airtel call details for their user.
Check Airtel Call Details on Email via SMS –
To get call details on your email you need to send an SMS with the text EPREBILLMONTH NAMEyour EMAIL ID to ‘121’ from your Airtel phone number.
Airtel will send you a confirmation message to check the call details via SMS, after which the call details will be sent to your email.
How to extract call details from app?
We are telling you about an app called Call Details Nikalne Ke Liye. You can easily download call details app and get call details of any number using it.
- First of all go to google and download mobile app.
- After this, during sign-up enter the number whose call details you want to remove.
- Now an OTP will be sent to your same number for verification.
- After number verification you have to select language and after that you have to give some permissions, in this you have to give your email id, in which you will get call details pdf.
- Also you have to give complete details of date, time, number and duration of call.
- After entering all the details, as soon as you submit, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will get 3 options, out of which you have to click on Bill Email and Mail the PDF received on your email.
- Now you can withdraw call details from 7 days to 30 days through your email id.
E2PDF SMS Call Backup Restore APK Download
|E2PDF SMS Call Backup Restore APK Download||Download App|
|GlobalShowNews.Com Homepage||Click Here|
1 thought on “E2PDF SMS Call Backup Restore APK Download”