Google Assistant App Download | In today’s time, technology is moving towards development day by day and due to the development of technology, the availability of many new resources in human life has also come in today’s time. Today technology has developed so much that You have the ability to control your digital device with just one command. Yes, you read absolutely right, you can control your digital device only through voice commands and get any digital work done as per your requirement. Today, what is Google Assistant in this article to all of you? And how to use it?
What is Google Assistant?
Google Assistant is Google’s own assistant program and it can also be called a virtual assistant. Through this Google program, you have the ability to control any Android phone or other smart devices. To control devices through Google Assistant, we just need to give voice commands. Google started this program for the first time in the year 2016 and even today this program is available for free in all Android devices and smart devices. Is. You can do different types of work through this program, such as, you can type messages on WhatsApp, you can make calls, you can set reminders, you can find out information about anything by using OK Google. , get answers to your questions, find out about festivals and many more things you can get Google Assistant to do with voice commands.
How to activate Google Assistant?
Activating Google Assistant is very easy. First of all download Google assistant app by going to Play Store. It is installed by default in some mobiles.
Searching by Google Assistant requires pressing the home button, but by doing the method we are telling, all you have to do is say Ok Google.
First of all open Google Search App. If you do not understand, then directly go to the link given below.
- Open Google Search
- Go to More option.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to the Google Assistant option.
- Now click on the Phone option. Some devices also have the option of Your Device.
- Now you have to turn on Google Assistant. OK Google has to be spoken after turning on.
How does the Google Assistant work?
It works on your Voice command. As soon as you speak “Ok Google” or “Hey Google”, the Google Assistant gets activated, and after that whatever you want to do, you have to give the command by speaking and the Google Assistant will follow the command given by you. Responds by following.
ex. For example, if you want to know the weather condition, then you must first say Ok Google or Hey Google in your phone. Google Assistant will be activated as you speak these words. After that you have to say “weather condition” and Google Assistant will tell you the condition of the weather.
Here are some examples of what Google Assistant can do.
- Can control your smart devices and your smart home.
- Can open any app when you speak.
- Get information online from restaurant bookings to directions, weather and news
- Can play music or movies.
- You can even call anyone just by speaking.
- Can read your phone’s notification.
- Can translate spoken language in real time.
Google can also recognize voice profiles for different people, so it knows who’s talking to whom and can tailor responses accordingly. You can also ask for multiple things at the same time. You will not have to say Hey Google or Ok google again and again.
How to download Google Assistant app?
If you do not have the Google Assistant app on your mobile phone, then you can download it from the google play store and install it on your smart phone.
- First of all, Kindly open Google Play store on your Smartphone
- After that, “Google Assistant” has to be written in the search box.
- The Google Assistant app will come first in the search results.
- You have to open the link.
- Then you have to download the Google Assistant app by clicking on the Install button.
After downloading the Google Assistant app, you are completely ready to use the Google Assistant app. Downloading the Google Assistant app is absolutely free and there is no charge of any kind to download it.
Google Assistant App Download
|Google Assistant App Download||Download App|
|Globalshownews Webpage||Click Here|