Are you a bright student in Gujarat facing financial challenges that are stopping you from achieving your academic dreams? Government of Gujarat has announced a new scheme called Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme which provides assistance scholarship for students from class 9 to 12. The objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to students who face financial constraints to continue their studies. In this article, we will discuss the eligibility criteria, application process and scholarship details for the scheme.
who Get benefit Of Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Yojana Gujrat 2023 ?
The state government has announced the Gyan Sadhana scholarship scheme for the bright students of Gujarat. In which the students of class 1 to 8 will also be given the benefit of this scholarship. And every year 25 thousand bright students will be given scholarship. 20,000/- per annum during the course of studies from 9th to 10th under this scholarship. Apart from that, the students of class 11 and 12 will be given a scholarship of 25 thousand annually.
How Many Rupees Are Deposited in Our Bank Account?
Each student’s account will be credited directly with the scholarship if the student’s attendance is 80%. So the amount of scholarship will be paid in proportion to the attendance. During the studies of class 9 to 12, any student drops out or fails in any class and if any serious action is taken against the student, the scholarship amount or all the benefits of this scheme will stop.
Eligibility Of Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Yojana Gujrat 2023
In this Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme, students will be selected for the scholarship through examination. For which the following eligible students can fill the form.
Should have passed Class 8 after studying Class 1 to 8 consecutively in a Government or Granted Primary School.
Under the RTE ADMISSION scheme should have studied upto class 8 after getting admission in class 1 in a self-supporting school.
Scholarship Ammount Of Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Yojana Gujrat 2023
Scholarship will be awarded to the student as follows.
- 9th and 10th standard yearly Rs. 20,000/- scholarship will be awarded.
- 11th and 12th standard annual Rs. 25,000/- scholarship will be awarded
Selection Process Of Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Yojana Gujrat 2023
The selection process of students for this scholarship scheme is as follows.
- First of all the student has to fill the form for this scholarship exam.
- After that, the cut merit from the test will be used to create the provisional selection list.
- Then the documents will be verified at the district level.
- Then the final merit list and selection list will be released.
Exam Pattern Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Yojana Gujrat 2023
- The exam will be of 120 marks and the time allotted will be 150 minutes.
- The language of the exam will be Gujarati and English
- He can take the exam in Gujarati or English medium whichever he chooses.
|MAT Intellectual Aptitude Test||40||40|
|SAT Intellectual Aptitude Test||80||80|
How To Apply Online For Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Yojana Gujrat 2023
- First of all one has to go to the official website of the State Examination Board https://www.sebexam.org/.
- Click on Apply Online in it.
- Now click on the Jnana Sadhana Prakharta Test option.
- After that, the student’s required information will be accessible by entering their Adhar UDI number into the opened form.
- Then present different subtleties as mentioned and transfer the understudy’s photograph and mark.
- Finally check and confirm your same.
- Take a print out of this form for future use.
Imoportannt Date Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Yojana Gujrat 2023
- Filling from 11-5-2023
- Last day to fill form 26-5-2023
- Exam will be held on 11/06/2023
Useful Links Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Yojana Gujrat 2023
|Download PDF Gnan Sadhana Scholarship||Click here|
|To fill Gnan Sadhana Scholarship form||Click here|