Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 for 90 Lieutenant Posts : The Indian Army has issued a notification for admission to the 49th course of the Technical Entry Scheme (TES) starting from July 2023. According to the notification, Indian Army will recruit a total of 90 posts. The notification for this recruitment was issued on 1 December 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 by 30.12.2022 through its official website @joinindianarmy.nic.
Below we are sharing with you all the important information regarding this notification of the Indian Army, by reading which you can understand every important information regarding this notification and make your application.
Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 for 90 Lieutenant Posts
No. Of the Positions
- 90 Positions
- lieutenant – 90 Posts
Eligibility criteria for India Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022
Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022.
The Indian Army selection process will consist of the following stages.
- Shortlisting of Applications
- document verification
- medical examination
India Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 Age Criteria
- Minimum age limit : 16.5 years
- Maximum Age Limit : 19.5 Years
Apply Online steps for India Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022
- Apply for the position of Lieutenant in the Indian Army TES 49 by following the straightforward instructions provided below.
- Check the official notification to see if you qualify. Then, click on the link to apply online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.
- Open the Army TES 49 Recruitment notification that appears after that.
- Carefully read the notification and fill out all of the required information step by step.
- Upload Required Documents Finally, print the application form and confirm your online application.
- Online Application Start Date: 01.12.2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30.12.2022