iORA Gujarat Portal Gujarat Integrated Online Revenue Applications 2022 | If you want details about Gujarat iORA Integrated Online Revenue Applications Iora Gujarat Gov In (Iora), you have come to the right place. This service provided by the government includes various online services of the revenue department. The department has undertaken compulsorily to digitize land records online for easy maintenance and upkeep of data. Crores of papers are scanned, classified, validated and uploaded to the portal as part of the stored data.
Why may land information be collected?
There are various reasons why land information is collected. Its main reason is tax and revenue generation as it is the main source of revenue for the government. A land survey conducted in 1960 established land records. Iora Gujarat – Integrated Online Revenue Application is an online portal developed by the government where you can get land details of 225 talukas and 26 districts of Gujarat. It includes all changes in land due to transfer, sale, hire, inheritance, distribution and many other reasons. Manav Garima Yojana 2022 List Gujarat
Land records can be checked online
Anyone can check their land record online without paying any extra fee. It has also facilitated any services like ROR (Right to Registration), RFMS (Revenue File Monitoring System), GARVI (Automation of Administration of Registration, Assessment and Index), and IRCMS (Integrated Revenue Case Management System).
Functions of Integrated Online Revenue Application Portal
- Farmer Authorization Certificate
- Application relating to Sub Registrar Office
- Applications relating to land survey
- Notice of Inheritance
- Inheritance Notice (City Survey Office)
- Village Sample No. 7 Defect Correction
- Non-farm with non-farm premium
- Permission to pay premium
- Non-cultivation permit
- Certificate of bona fide industrial purpose
- Permission to purchase land
- Certificate of claim for variable area
How to use
- Visit the official website of Iora portal iora.gujarat.gov.in to apply for new application.
- Select the “Online Application” bar in the main page menu.
- Now select the app and app type.
- For registered application option, you have to add your application number.
- Enter your mobile number and email address.
- Finally, enter the captcha code. If the captcha code is not visible, then press refresh.
- Now click on Generate OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile phone as a verification code which you will have to enter.
- After adding all the details in the application, press submit.
How to contact the help line
Visit the official website of integrated online revenue application, iora gujarat gov in portal. On the home page, select the District Help Desk details bar; It will take you to a new page where you can find the contact information of all the help desk personnel including their name, designation and phone number.