Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023: Eligibility, Documents & Apply Link

Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023:- Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023 Online Application | Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023 Special | Documents Required for Laptop Assistance Scheme | How to Apply for Laptop Assistance Scheme

Apply for laptop assistance scheme through our online form. The state government has introduced this program to eradicate poverty and strengthen the education sector. Let us inform you about Laptop Sahay Yojana 2023 so that you can apply for the initiative.

This article highlights the details related to the Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023, including the eligibility criteria, application requirements and the amount of assistance provided. Know who can benefit from this scheme and how to apply. Learn about the documents required and the benefits that come with it.


Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023 Main Purpose

The Gujarat state government is offering a scheme to finance the purchase of new laptops up to Rs. 1,50,000 will be given. This scheme provides 80% of the amount for the laptop to the student while the remaining 20% ​​has to be paid by the student. This amount will allow the student to purchase a high-quality laptop as the laptop costs around Rs. 15,000 and these days Rs. 1,50,000 may go up.

As technology advances, the demand for laptops and mobiles has increased. Unfortunately, with the current lockdown, students desperately need these devices for education. To tackle this problem, the Gujarat government has implemented the Laptop Sahay Yojana, which provides students with a 6% interest rate of Rs. Provides financial assistance up to 40,000/-.

See also  Anubandham Portal Gujarat Login & Registration

Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023

Name of SchemeLaptop Sahay Yojana 2023
Article LanguageEnglish
Objective of the SchemeLoan assistance to the Scheduled Tribe (ST) people with the purpose of financial assistance to start new business related to computer or laptop.
BeneficiaryScheduled Tribe citizens of Gujarat
Loan AmountComputer/Laptop under this loan scheme
1,50,000/- for purchase of machine.
Interest Rate on LoanOnly 4% interest rate loan assistance will be given.

Laptop Sahay Yojana Eligibility Criteria

  • Residency in the state of Gujarat is required for students.
  • Eligibility for this scheme is limited to SC category students only.
  • A certificate confirming the applicant’s membership in the tribe is an essential requirement.
  • Eligible age range for students is 18 to 30 years.
  • A student must have a minimum educational qualification of 12th standard.
  • It is imperative that no member of the applicant’s family is employed in a government agency.
  • Maximum annual family income of applicants should not exceed Rs.120000/- and those living in urban areas should ensure that their income does not exceed Rs.150000/-.
  • A computer trained person now has a certificate.
  • A document showing a person’s work experience in a store or company that specializes in selling computers, as well as in a shopping mall or personal shop, is known as a work experience certificate.

Laptop Sahay Yojana Features

The government will provide loans at 4% interest rate through this program.
You have to pay back the borrowed amount in 20 consecutive monthly payments.
Late payment of your installments will attract a penalty of 2.5 percent on your interest.
Gujarat state will provide financial assistance to SC category students to buy a brand new laptop.

See also  iORA Gujarat Portal Gujarat Integrated Online Revenue Applications 2023

What is the benefit available under Laptop Sahay Yojana

Adijati Vikas Nigam gives many advantages to ST rank individuals. They are the Rs. Loans up to Rs. 1,50,000 can be obtained for the purchase of computers, laptops, and related equipment. The recipient is expected to contribute 10% of the advance sum.

Let’s say you decide to buy a laptop for 40,000 dollars; For this situation, the public authority will provide you with a credit of 80% which is identical to Rs 32,000. However, you must pay the remaining 20% of Rs 8,000 as the buyer.

Documents required for Laptop Sahay Yojana

  • To avail the benefit of the Laptop Assistance Program established by the Government of Gujarat, one must have all the documents mentioned below.
  • Example of Scheduled Caste Certificate from Gujarat authorized by Mamlatdarshri, Social Welfare Officer or competent authority.
  • A duplicate version of the card that allows an individual or family to receive a fixed amount of essential supplies at a subsidized rate is called a ration card.
  • Passbook for bank account.
  • Computer Education Certificate
  • Experience in selling computers from a retail store – recognized by certification.
  • Duplicate of your Aadhaar Identity Document.
  • The candidate must submit proof of ownership, such as the most up-to-date and clear land or property document 7/12, 8-A and property card.
  • Documents required for Zamindar-1 include 7/12 and 8-A or both property card and building document.
  • Documents required for Zamindar-2 are either 7/12 or 8-A or alternatively property card of the building.
  • If the establishment is operated as a commercial space, whether owned or leased, details must be provided. For leased properties, a rental agreement must be submitted.
  • Guarantor-1 has submitted the property valuation report carried out by a Government approved valuer.
  • The second guarantor has submitted a valuation report on the property which has been approved by an authorized valuer of the Government. To meet the requirements, the guarantors have to pay Rs. 20/- must be sworn on stamp paper.
  • The property valuation report, which has been approved by the government, was presented.
See also  Vikram Sarabhai Scholarship Scheme 2023: Registration Online

How to Apply forLaptop Sahay Yojana

Step 1: As your first step visit the official website of Adijati Vikas Nigam Gujarat by navigating to

Step 2: On the homepage, there is a button labeled Apply for Loan which needs to be clicked.

Step 3: On pressing the above button, a new page named Gujarat Adijati Vikas Nigam will be visible.

Step 4: If this is your initial attempt to apply for a loan, it is necessary to generate your Personal ID, which can be done by selecting “Register Here”.

Step 5: After establishing your personal login, access requires entering your unique login id and password on the login page here.

Step 6: On accessing their personal page, the beneficiary must click on the Apply Now option located in the My Applications tab.

Step 7: On selecting Apply Now, a series of online schemes will appear, from which you should find the option labeled Self Employment and click on it.

Step 8: After selecting self employment, take some time to thoroughly review the terms before proceeding. After careful consideration, you can now proceed by clicking Apply.

Step 9: While filling their application online, the beneficiary must provide various information including but not limited to their personal details, property information, loan specifications and guarantor details.

Step 10: Select the Computer Machine option from the scheme selection to settle the loan amount in the adjacent column.

Step 11: As requested, you need to provide the designated guarantor’s property related details, banking information and any additional paperwork.

Step 12: Make sure you review and save your application after submitting all the required information online.

Step 13: Some saved applications will create prints that must be preserved.

Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023

Online Application for New UserClick here
Online Application for Registered UserClick here