Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023 Gujarat: Registration, Last Date, Online Apply: Many government schemes have been implemented by the state government for the poor, underprivileged and economically backward people. As such whole ikhedut portal has been created to provide benefits of various schemes for farmers. Widow Sahay Yojana is provided to provide financial assistance to widowed sisters. An old age assistance scheme has also been created for senior citizens. Manav Garima Yojana is also put online on E Samaj Kalyan Portal. But today we will get information about Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023.
What is Manav Kalyan Yojana?
This Manav Kalyan Yojana has been launched by the government to help the economically backward and poor people/artisans to improve their economic condition. In this scheme, vegetable sellers, tailors, blacksmiths etc. 28 trades are very useful for the people of the weaker sections of the society who are doing small trades/businesses.
Manav Kalyan Yojana Gujarat 2023-24
Gujarat Human Welfare Scheme 2023-24 | Gujarat Government Scheme | Under @e-kutir all the people of Gujarat whose annual family income limit has been announced by the Commissioner for Rural Areas, Cottage and Village Industries Office, Gandhinagar. In which all those with income limit up to Rs.1,20,000/- for rural area and up to Rs.1,50,000/- for urban area will be given assistance in the form of trade wise equipment/tools. Applicants seeking benefit under this scheme have to apply online from 01/04/2023.
Purpose of Manav Kalyan Yojana
Individuals who are willing to start small business-employment should be given self-employment business-employment suitable kits and can start their business easily or can generate income better from their ongoing work. Commissioner Of Cottage And Rural Industry This scheme is conducted In which business tools are given to employ the people of the economically backward, weak and remote areas of the state. Through this scheme, the people of poor families who have crafts like handicrafts and handicrafts are given tools free of cost and they can start their own business. They can run jobs and become self-sufficient. In this scheme, a total of 27 types of small and large businesses and equipment support is provided for employment. We will see further.
Eligibility for Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023
- Age limit of Ajdarashree should be 16 to 60 years.
- There is no income limit for the Most Backward Castes in the Scheduled Castes.
- The benefit under this scheme cannot be recovered if the beneficiary or other members of the beneficiary’s family have earlier availed the benefit under this scheme.
- Only upload photo of original document online.
- Applications approved last year but not selected in the draw need not apply.
- Your village VCE will also fill the application online free of cost.
List of Manav Kalyan Yojana Tools
Under Manav Kalyan Yojana tools are provided for 28 occupations which you can see below.
- Decorative work
- Vehicle service and repair
- Stitching and embroidery
- Makeup center
- the plumber
- the carpenter
- Beauty parlour
- Sale of hot and cold drinks/snacks
- Agricultural blacksmithing/welding work
- Repair of electrical equipment
- Milk and curd seller
- Making papad
- Puncture kit
- Flour mill
- Broom table
- spice mill
- Mobile Repairing
- Making paper cups and dishes
- Pressure cooker for cooking
Manav Kalyan Yojana Gujarat 2023 Sahay Available
Manav Kalyan Yojana Gujarat 2023 How much assistance is eligible under which instrument is given below.
Required Documents for Manav Kalyan Yojana
To apply for Manav Kalyan Yojana, the applicant must have the following documents:
- aadhar card
- Residence Certificate
- Vocational Training Certificate
- Income certificate
- Notarized Affidavit
Manav Kalyan Yojana Income Limit
The name of the beneficiary from the rural area must be in the BPL list of the Village Development Department. Beneficiaries from rural areas need not submit income certificate. Annual family income of the beneficiary is up to Rs.1,20,000 in rural areas and up to Rs.1,50,000 in urban areas. They have to produce Income Certificate from Mamlatdar or Chief Officer of Municipality or Competent Officer of Municipality.
Manav Kalyan Yojana Important Date
Manav Kalyan Yojana online form is filled on e-Kutir Gujarat. Assistance in the form of business wise tools/equipment for civil appointment. Manav Kalyan Yojana online last date fixed. Online applications can be made from 15/03/2022 to 15/05/2022 on e-Kutir portal.
How to Apply for Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023?
- Step 1 : First of all you have to go to satavar website https://e-kutir.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Step 2: After that you have to register on that portal. You have to click on For New Individual Registration. All the details have to be filled in it.
- Step 3: After registration, id password will be sent to your email id and then you have to login.
- Step 4: After login you have to fill all the details.
- Step 5: After filling all the details you have to submit the form and then print the application.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Apply Online||Click Here|
|જિલ્લા ઉધ્યોગ કેન્દ્ર લિસ્ટ||લિસ્ટ જુઓ|
|માનવ કલ્યાણ યોજના 2023 માટેનું ફોર્મ (Offline)||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|માનવ કલ્યાણ યોજના 2023 માટેનું ફોર્મ (Online)||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|Globalshownews Homepage||Click Here|
Manav Kalyan Yojana is an initiative by the Government of Gujarat to improve the economic condition of backward castes and poverty stricken communities. By providing financial assistance and employment opportunities, the scheme aims to promote self-reliance of these communities and empower them to start their businesses.
Availability of online application, helpline numbers and provision of additional tools and equipment make the scheme accessible to all eligible applicants. With this scheme, the Government of Gujarat aims to ensure the upliftment of marginalized people and their socio-economic development.
FAQ – Manav kalyan Yojana 2023 Gujarat
1. What is the main and objective objective of Manav Kalyan Yojana?
- Answer : Manav Kalyan Yojana aims to provide financial assistance to destitute laborers and small workers with the help of Ministry of Tribal Affairs. The scheme aims to increase their income and provide employment opportunities to help them start small businesses.
2. Who can apply for Manav Kalyan Yojana?
- Answer : To be eligible for Manav Kalyan Yojana, you must be a resident of Gujarat, be between 16 to 60 years and hold a Below Poverty Line (BPL) card. Your monthly income should be less than 15,000 rupees. You should have Vocational Training Certificate and Original Certificate as well as Aadhaar Card
3. Manav Kalyan Yojana from which date online form filling will start?
- Answer: Beneficiaries of Gujarat can apply online for this scheme on e-Kutir Portal from 01/04/2023 onwards.
4. How to apply to avail Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023?
- Answer: Beneficiaries have to fill the online form from e-Kutir Gujarat to avail this scheme.
5 thoughts on “Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023 Gujarat: Registration, Last Date, Online Apply”
Sakhi mandal seva
Rhu punk banavava
Yes! You can apply for that scheme from here!
I betipalar kit