Matdar Yadi 2022-23 Gujarat PDF Download | The Election Commission of India has published the electoral roll for 2020 on its official website. With the convenience of the online system, it is no longer necessary to go to the booth with your identity proof or other necessary documents to find your name in the voter list.
Voter List 2022 PDF Download
However, this must be done at least 10 days before the election so that any error can be rectified at the earliest. Once the elections are about to begin, no changes are allowed.
In view of the upcoming general elections, the Election Commission of India has strengthened its voter helpline to make it easier for voters to get official information regarding their voter registration. The range of services provided by the number 1950 helpline has been revamped and made easily accessible.
How to check your name in Gujarat voter list 2022-23?
People who want to check whether their name is included in the voter list or who want to check any details related to their Voter ID Card can do so by following the steps described below:
Visit the National Voter Seva Portal, the official website for all voter-related information managed by the Election Commission of India.
- Select the “Track down Your Name in Appointive Roll” choice from the given ones.
- Choose from the available search options (and listed above) and enter the details accordingly.
- The results will be displayed on the screen based on the information available in the database.
- People who have registered to vote should make sure to check the electoral roll to ensure that their names are mentioned in order not to be denied the right to vote in the election. In case the name is not in the database, one can approach the nearest election office and notify the officer.
- Find your name in the electoral roll by entering your information
- Enter all your personal information on the website, such as your name, date of birth, age and electoral district from where you have registered as a voter.
- Then enter the code you see in the captcha image and then click on search. If you can see your name below the submit button, your name is on the electoral roll; Otherwise, your name will most likely not appear in the electoral roll.
- Check your name in electoral roll by EPIC number
- Enter the EPIC number in the box. Then select your state of residence.
- Then, at that point, type the code you find in the manual human test picture.
If your name is on the electoral roll, you will see the name below the submission; Otherwise, your name may not be in the electoral roll.