Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (MMUY) Gujarat 2023 : Gujarat Government has launched the Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana to help women financially. I also aim to give the financially backward people an opportunity to earn in this life and today.
Under the Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, loans up to one lakh rupees are given to women. Who can apply for a loan, what is the process if a woman is looking for a loan, read the article below.
The main objective of Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana MMUY Gujarat Scheme
- This scheme has been implemented by the Government of Gujarat so that the women and groups of Gujarat can get a foothold in business and employment through the scheme. 4
- To avail the benefit of this scheme, the woman has to first produce milk of 10 women
- Under this one group will be given a total of one lakh rupees.
- One lakh rupees will be given to a group of ten women formed by a woman without interest for a year.
- Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Terms and Conditions Ten new groups are formed by women in which the age of each member should be between 18 years to 59 years.
- Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana should be only one woman per family.
- In the scheme, priority will be given for planning disabled sisters of widows.
- This group will also need to engage in economic activity and save money.
- A fourth person created by women should live in the same area.
- Women have to pay an installment of ten thousand rupees per month so every woman has to pay a monthly installment of one thousand rupees every month.
- A monthly installment amount of ten thousand rupees by these women for 11 12 months is known as saving in group account.
- Under this scheme, a provision has been made to provide loans with full interest on paying regular monthly installments.
- A joint account is to be opened by these women in which each member has to deposit Rs 300 in the group bank account.
- All women will be responsible for repaying the loans taken by women.
- A woman should be made the Chief Minister by women.
mahila 1 lakh loan yojana
you can easily understand the concept of mukhya mantri mahila utkarsh yojana with given circular below. This circuar is provide totally information which you need.
Documents required for MMUY
The following documents will be required for Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2023.
- Passport size photos of each of the group of 10 women I created.
- Xerox of Aadhar Card of each group member.
- Proof of residence of each member of the group.
- Women’s Group Joint Bank Account.
mukhyamantri mahila utkarsh yojana online application / registration form
The information to fill the application form for Mahila Utkarsh Yojana is given below:
- Women have to fill their application form or online from Gujarat Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana office website to avail this scheme.
- Interest assistance will be available only if all the conditions given above are taken advantage of by the woman.
- Women living in urban areas will have to submit the financial reporter by phone from the Urban Community Department of the Municipal Corporation.
- Women from rural areas have to apply by getting the form from the office of Taluka Panchayat or Women and Child Development Officer.
- To fill online application form of Mahila Utkarsh Yojana on the website given below