NextGen mParivahan App Download | Do you also want to know owner name and vehicle registration details from any vehicle number? Yes, today we are going to tell you the process to find owner name and vehicle registration details from any vehicle number through mobile through mParivahan app online. And we will inform you with its complete information.
You can use mParivahan Online app to find vehicle owner name, which company the vehicle belongs to, when the vehicle was purchased, insurance or not, PUC or not? You can know all the information etc. Prior to utilizing the transportation application, most importantly we ought to understand what this application is for and how we can manage this application.
So dear readers, let’s know what is mParivahan application and get detailed information about how to use it and what can be done with it through this article.
What is MParivahan App?
mParivahan Mobile App is an application developed by NIC. Which is designed to help traffic operations. This application is made for both Operating System iOS and Android.
Through this app you can see the challan deducted on your vehicle and get its complete information.
Launched by the Department of Transport, Government of India. You can know all the details through this mParivahan application. Through this application, you can find any vehicle or vehicle owner. In addition, you can get complete information about how old the vehicle is and where it is from Alongside this you can likewise get data about the protection and wellness of the vehicle.
We will give you all the information in this mobile application, how to register a vehicle with us and how to get a driving license. We will also get information about it. Let’s know how to use this app.
How to check vehicle details from official website of transport department?
- First you have to go to google and search parivahan.
- In which after searching, the official website named parivahan.gov.in will come.
- After that you will see the page where you have to click on RC Status.
- Then the number of the vehicle you want the information of should be written there.
- Then you have to click on Vahan Search then you will see all the information of the vehicle.
- So you can see here that as soon as the vehicle number is entered, all the details are opened here. In which the name of the owner of the vehicle, which company the vehicle belongs to, when the vehicle was taken, insurance or not, PUC or not, all the details will be seen.