Niradhar Vrudh Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023: Eligibility, Required Documents & Registration online :- Today we will know through the article how much assistance will be available to the elderly under Niradhar Vrudh Sahay yojana (Needless Elderly Assistance Scheme)? Destitute Elderly Assistance Scheme has been started by the Gujarat Government to provide financial assistance to the elderly. Under this scheme, the Gujarat government provides Rs 750/- to Rs 1000/- per month to the destitute elderly.
Thus, there are many schemes run by the Gujarat government for the destitute elderly like Sankat Mochan Sahay Yojana, Vaya Vandana Yojana, Palak Mata Pita Yojana, Divyang Lagna Sahai Yojana, Chief Minister Bal Seva Yojana, Divyang Bus Pass Yojana etc. has been started by
Today I am going to give you all the information about Niradhar Vriddha Sahay Yojana 2022 through AYU article such as required documents, where to apply for this scheme, where to download the required application form for this scheme, what is the income limit for this scheme, What is the last date, what is the helpline number of Niradhar Vriddha Sahai Yojana? We will tell you the information like etc. If you like the economy, you can promote us by sharing it with your friends.
The Government of Gujarat wants to financially help the destitute elderly living in the state of Gujarat as well as every disabled person as well as the society of independent persons to live a full life, so they have started an Elderly Assistance Scheme.
Income Limit for Destitute Old Age Assistance Scheme
An income limit has been fixed by the Director Social Security Department for availing the benefit of the Destitute Elderly Assistance Scheme by the Government of Gujarat.
To avail this scheme the applicant should have an annual income of one and a half lakh rupees (RS 1,50,000/-) for urban area and above one lakh and twenty rupees (1,20,000/-) if the applicant resides in rural area. Should not be if more then he cannot apply for this scheme.
- Old Age Pension Scheme:- Income Limit
- If the applicant resides in an urban area :- One and a half lakh rupees (RS 1,50,000/-)
- If the applicant resides in a rural area :- Rupees one lakh and twenty (1,20,000/-)
Eligibility for Destitute Old Age Assistance Scheme
Niradhar Vruddho ane Niradhar Apango na Nibhav Mate Nanakiy Sahay Yojana has been executed by the monetary help record of the state government to the desperate old in the territory of Gujarat. can gain from:
In the state of Gujarat, the Financial Assistance Scheme for Destitute Elderly and Destitute Handicapped, which was initiated by the Government of Gujarat, went into effect on April 1, 1978.
- Applicant age should be 21 years.
- If the applicant is disabled then his age should be more than 45 years and disability should be 75%.
- If the sons of the applicant are 21 years of age i.e. hungry but mentally unstable like suffering from serious diseases like cancer then the applicant can avail the benefit of this scheme and get financial assistance.
- It is required that the person applying for this scheme should be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat for at least ten years or more.
What are the benefits of the scheme ?
If the age of the person applying for the Destitute Elderly Assistance Yojana is between 60 years to 74 years or more, he will be eligible to get assistance ranging from Rs.750/- to Rs.1000 (RS 1000/-) per year.
Thus, every month assistance provided by the Gujarat government will be deposited in the bank account of the person applying for the D.B.T. is deposited every month by
Gujarat Viklang pension yojana (ASD) Yojana means this scheme is started by Gujarat government for the maintenance of destitute disabled persons under this scheme the beneficiaries should be more than 45 years and 75% disabled. So they will get Rs 750/- per month under this scheme
Required Documents for Destitute Old Age Support Pension Scheme
Following is the list of documents required for Indigent Old Age Pension Yojana launched by Gujarat Government:
- Proof of age of the applicant such as school leaving certificate (Living Certificate) or copy of date of birth, or any type of medical certificate proving their age.
- Aadhar Card
- Beneficiary john deere holding certificate of arrangement also called civil surgeon’s certificate.
- Income certificate
- Certificate showing the percentage of disability if the applicant has a son aged 21 years or above who is physically disabled.
- Certificate if the spouse does not have a son aged 21 years or above i.e. adult.
- Xerox of first page of Bank Passbook.
Where to get application form for Destitute Elderly Assistance Scheme?
Niradhar Vriddha Sahay Yojana application form is provided free of cost by Gujarat Government. You can get the application form for this scheme free of charge from the article of the offices given below.
- District Collector Office.
- Provincial Office.
- Taluka Mamlatdar Office and Public Service Centre.
- V.E.C Co. of Gram Panchayat Centre. You can apply online by going to the Digital Gujarat online portal from the operator.
Who has the power to apply for advanced age annuity conspire?
The authority to approve the application of Niradhar Geradi Sahay Yojana or Old Age Pension Schemes is officially delegated to the Taluka Mamlatdars of the districts to approve or disapprove the application of this scheme.
Vrudh Pension Sahay Yojana Online Helpline Number
- The helpline number for old age pension scheme along with their address is given below:
- Address: Dr. Bhoy Bhima, Director, Office of Social Security Department, Block No. 16 Sector-10, Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India), Jivraj Mehta Bhavan.
- Contact Phone Number: 91 79232 56309
Niradhar Vrudh Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023 Important links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|