Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana 2023: Form PDF, Eligibility & Apply Link: is a scheme launched by Gujarat Government for the poor. Under this scheme free plots are provided by Gujarat government. Hello I am Patod and money came to build a house on that road he doesn’t have money to renew his tenure he is working hard financially from gujarat govt to build his own house Pandit Deen Dayal Awas Yojana has been started by Govt. . Along with this, the Prime Minister Awas Yojana has also been started by the Gujarat government.
Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana 2023
Today through this article we will discuss about Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana form 2022 launched by Govt as well as documents required while applying online for this scheme or eligibility required to apply, and process of registration for this scheme online. Don’t forget to share along. Let us know the information we need for this plan.
Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana 2023 Purpose
Online application process started for housing assistance of Rs.1,20,000 during Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Awas Yojana (year 2022-23). At present, the applications are verified in the Social Welfare Office, if the application documents are not sufficient, they have to send 10 copies for completion. The beneficiary who has passed the application is entitled to receive the first installment of Rs.40,000 and the second installment of Rs.60,000 when the house is completed at the completion level.
How to get help with Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana 2023?
Total assistance will be 1 lakh 20 thousand
- First installment Rs. 40,000, which will be given to the beneficiary to start household work.
- The second installment will be given for Rs 60,000. The house installment of this installment will be available as soon as the latter level is reached.
- The third and final installment will be given for Rs 20,000. This installment amount will be received by the beneficiary on completion of the entire house.
Benefits available under Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana 2023
Let’s talk about the benefits that applicants to this government-sponsored program will be eligible for this scheme:
- The applicant’s bank account will receive the government’s financial assistance through this program.
- The assistance given by the government is given in 3 installments.
- Under this scheme, the first installment given by the government will be 40000 rupees which the beneficiary will have to start the construction of his house.
- Then in the second week, the government will provide assistance of 60 thousand rupees during which the construction should have started.
- and was provided by the government is Rs.20 in which the installment amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account by the government on completion.
- Also, the government has to apply for building a toilet at home under this scheme, for which 16,950/- is given financially by the government for building a toilet.
Who can avail the Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana 2023?
- In this scheme, the beneficiary must be a resident of the state.
- Beneficiaries should be socially and educationally backward, economically backward, nomadic freed castes of Gujarat.
- Beneficiary must have own plot or own raw house to get benefit under this scheme.
- If a person is given a free plot by the government then he will be eligible to get benefit under Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana.
- No person in the family of the beneficiary intending to avail the benefit should own any other house or plot, if any such persons will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- If the beneficiary is from an urban area, his family’s annual income is Rs. 1 lakh should not exceed 50 thousand.
- No one in the applicant’s family should hold a government job.
- B. P. Beneficiaries having L Card are given preference
Required Documents for Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana 2023
- Proof of applicant’s caste/sub-caste and proof of income
- Applicant’s Residence Proof (Aadhaar Card/Electricity Bill/License/Lease Agreement/Election Card/Ration Card Any)
- Attested copy of allotment letter of allotment order if land/ready-made house received under any poverty housing scheme.
- Land Ownership Aadhaar/Document/Measurement Form/Entitlement Form/Certificate (as applicable)
- Certificate to be issued by Talati Comm Minister / City Talati Comm Minister / Circle Inspector of Gram Panchayat to applicant for sanction of housing assistance
- Leave letter for building construction
- Example of BPL
- Instance of death of husband (if widow)
- Copy of the map showing the area of land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by the Talati-cum-Minister.
- Passbook / Cancel Check
- Applicant’s photo
Process of Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana 2023 Form PDF
You can fill this Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana form only on the website of Social Welfare Department.
How to fill online form of Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana 2023?
You can fill the scheme form online at home using your mobile or laptop. You don’t need to go to any cyber cafe for that. You can fill your form by following the process given below.
- First go to http://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/
- Registration on e Samaj Kalyan portal.
- to login.
- Fill all the details and upload the documents and submit the form.
Download Application Form PDF 2023 : Download
|GlobalShowNews Homepage||Click here|