Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2023:– Farmers’ labor becomes futile if their crops go without water at the right time, causing massive losses. The country’s grain production also suffers from crop failure. To overcome this problem, the government has launched PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana to help farmers.
Prime Minister Modi has launched PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana to benefit the farmers living in the country. In this write-up, we will examine the intricacies of the scheme and the process to avail its benefits.
What is Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
Crops fail in a lot of the country because there isn’t enough water at the right times. This makes a ton of misfortune the ranchers. And grain production is hampered. Therefore, the government has launched the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana to implement effective irrigation systems in such areas, which ultimately eases the economic struggles of farmers.
The government is launching the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana to enhance irrigation practices and ensure adequate water supply to farms. The scheme aims to benefit eligible organizations including self-help groups, trusts and groups of productive farmers. A budget of approximately ₹50000 has been allocated for the programme.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2023
|Name of the Scheme||PM Agricultural Irrigation Scheme|
|Who started||PM Modi|
|OBJECTIVE||To benefit the farmers|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the country|
Benefits and Features in Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
- Farmers involved in agriculture in the country will get enough water for irrigation purposes under this program and the government will also provide subsidy for this.
- As part of the programme, water will be provided in fields suitable for agriculture.
- Those farmer brothers and sisters living in rural areas with access to cultivable land and water resources under their ownership will benefit from this programme.
- The proposed program aims to boost agricultural development and increase crop production, thereby significantly increasing the country’s food grain supply.
- The program has a provision whereby the central government will provide 75% of the grant, while the remaining 25% will be borne by the state government.
- Brothers who are farmers will get benefit of drip irrigation scheme under this scheme.
- The project includes the implementation of various water sources such as water storage and ground water development, which are to be constructed by the government.
- Farmers purchasing irrigation equipment under the scheme are eligible for subsidy.
- The plan will result in reduction in both cost and time consumption.
- Farmers engaged in contract farming can also avail the benefits of the programme.
- If a farmer buys agricultural goods under the program, he will get a subsidy of 80 to 90%.
Eligibility in Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
- This scheme is designed exclusively for the benefit of farmers in India.
- Farmers with cultivable land will be eligible to benefit from this programme.
- The scheme will provide benefits to self-help groups, trusts, cooperative societies, incorporated companies, eligible members of producer farmers’ groups and other eligible institutions.
- The scheme also covers persons engaged in contract farming as farmers.
Documents in Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Farmer’s land papers
- Land Deposit (Farm Copy)
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photograph
- mobile no
PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana Helpline Toll Free Number
Find crucial details regarding Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana in this post. In case of need for additional information or to report dissatisfaction related to this scheme, the helpline number for Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana is essential. The helpline number for Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana is toll free and can be contacted at 1800-180-1551.
|PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana||Click Here|
|GlobalShowNews.Com Homepage||Click Here|
1 thought on “Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2023 Documents, Eligibility & Apply Link”