RTO Exam Book PDF in Gujarati | Currently, a license is required to drive a bike, four wheeler, or heavy vehicle on Indian roads. Computer test is mandatory while getting driving license. Daman and Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal thus require a driving license in all states.
Information about RTO
The Department of Transport operates under the provisions of Section 213 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. The Department of Transport has been constituted to implement the provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, the Gujarat Motor Vehicles Act, 1989 and the rules laid down under both the Acts.
The vehicle department is headed by the Transport Commissioner (TC). He is also assisted by a Joint Director and OSD specializing in implementation, administration and finance at Headquarters.
Driving license process
- If you want to drive a two-wheeler or four-wheeler vehicle on the road, you must have a license.
- You need to go through two moves toward get the permit
- First of all you have to get Learning Licence. In which the exam has to be passed on computer.
- The second step is that you will have to take a driving test through a learning license.
- You have to go to your nearest RTO center to get the license.
- For driving license you have to give the exam online in computer.
- Total 15 questions will be posted online in RTO computer exam, out of which you have to answer 11 questions correctly to pass.
- The examinee is given 45 seconds to answer a question, if it takes more than 45 seconds the question will be considered incorrect.
- Question booklet is provided for online RTO exam. Which is available in Gujarati, Hindi and English languages.
- Finally, if you have any query regarding RTO exam you can get it from Parivahan Sewa official website of RTO.
Frequently Asked Questions for Driving License
- If an ambulance is close behind you: The driver will move his vehicle to the left side of the road to open the way.
- What does a red light indicate in a traffic single? : Stop the vehicle
- Where the road is slippery, the driver will: change gear and slow down.
- Under what circumstances is overtaking prohibited? : When there is a possibility of danger to other traffic
- What is the validity of PUC certificate? : 6 months
- Overtaking when the curve is close? : Not valid
- Drunk driving? : Prohibited in any vehicle
- Why is the rear view mirror distorted? : See vehicles coming from behind
- Getting in or out of the vehicle while the vehicle is in motion : No
- When refueling the vehicle (Petrol / Diesel / Gas): No smoking