Shauchalay Yojana 2023 :- Toilet Sahay Yojana has been launched at the national level to make India, India, an Asian country. Open restroom practices of the Asian nation and Swachh Bharat – A Healthy India, wherein you can apply online offline to induce free restroom facilities to all or any candidates and voters. In this scheme, you can apply by clicking on http://swachhbharaturban.gov.in which we will see in detail in this article.
Shauchalay Yojana 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Shouchalaya Sahay Yojana|
|Implementation of the plan||by Government of India|
|Beneficiaries of toilet scheme||All citizens of India|
|Assistance||Financial support for constructing toilets|
|Swachh Bharat Mission (Rural) Official Website||swachhbharatmission.gov.in|
What is the purpose of Pradhan Mantri Shouchalaya Sahay Yojana?
- To rid India’s urban and rural areas of the evil practice of open defecation,
- All the beneficiaries will get Rs. 12,000 to provide financial assistance,
- To create dignity and a brighter future for house mothers and sisters by preventing them from defecating in the open,
- To create a ‘high common living space’ for the common subject
આ પણ વાંચો >>> ગેરેજ કીટ સહાય યોજના, મળશે 16,000 ની સહાય
Pradhan Mantri Shouchalaya Yojana Information
- The economic condition of people is very weak. They are not able to build toilets. As a result, they must leave the house to urinate. As a result, some people also get sick.
- To remove this inconvenience, the central government has made available the facility of constructing toilets for all citizens living in rural areas. Under this mission, toilets will be constructed to improve sanitation in rural and urban areas.
- Financial assistance of 12,000 rupees will be given by the government to build toilets. People of the country can check their name in the list of rural toilets by visiting the official website through internet at home.
Documents required to apply
- A person’s ration card
- Basic address proof
- Income certificate
- bank account passbook
- Passport size photo and
- Current mobile number etc.
આ પણ વાંચો >> ખેડૂત સ્માર્ટફોન સહાય યોજના 2023, મળશે 6000ની સહાય
Eligibility to apply for Toilet Assistance Scheme
- Eligibility To apply for Toilet Assistance Scheme, if the applicant can be a resident of any country, his annual income should not exceed Rs.1,50,000.
- If a person is a resident of an urban area, his annual financial benefit is Rs. 60000.
- An Aadhaar card, for example, must be linked to a bank account.
- Only those who do not already have latrines will be eligible for this scheme.
- All such people who are below poverty line.
- If you avail any other such scheme then you will not be eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- You must be accompanied by the necessary documents.
- According to the officials, it is certain that the house holders who need to avail the benefits under the scheme should not have toilet facilities in their houses. The government has already said that the benefit will be given to any household without toilet facilities, regardless of location.
- A house may be located in an authorized or unauthorized area or even in a residential slum area, it will be benefited under the scheme. It is also certain that the financial assistance for constructing toilets will be given only to the backward class and lower income group people who cannot afford the cost of constructing a toilet at home.
Shauchalay Yojana 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Website Homepage||Click Here|