Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023: Eligibility, Form PDF & Status: There are many schemes running in the state for the socially weaker sections. In which social justice and empowerment department runs many schemes for disabled, elderly etc. Like Old Age Assistance Scheme, Disability Aid Scheme etc. But today through this article we will give information about Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat Online Application scheme offered by Department of Women and Child Development.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
Women And Child Development Department, Gujarat has implemented various schemes to bring women into the mainstream, to empower women. In which Vali Dikri Yojana, 181 Mahila Helpline, Multi-purpose Mahila Kalyan Kendra, Sakhi-One Stop Centre, Police Station Based Support Center (PBSC) etc. are running. Widow assistance scheme has to be applied online.
Purpose of Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
This scheme is run by the Department of Women and Child Development of the Government of Gujarat so that destitute widows can lead a dignified life in the society. The aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the widowed sisters. Widow Sahay Yojana has now been renamed as “Ganaga Swarupa Arthik sahay Yojana”. In which the widowed sister will get the benefit of this scheme even if she has a son above 21 years of age.
Eligibility for availing the Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
Who gets widow assistance scheme? Such questions of his eligibility will be in your mind. Dear Readers There are certain eligibility criteria to avail this scheme. Which are as follows.
- Citizens of Gujarat origin will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Widow beneficiaries will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Family income of applicants from rural areas should not exceed 1,20,000/- per annum.
- Family income of applicants from urban areas should not exceed 1,50,000/- per annum.
- Any indigent widow aged 18 years or above will be eligible for widow support benefit till death.
Evidence of support for Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
The supporting evidence required for availing the widow assistance scheme is prescribed. Following is the list of widow assistance scheme documents.
- Instance of death of widow beneficiary’s husband
- aadhar card
- Copy of ration card
- An example of income
- Example of being a widow
- Talatishree’s certificate of not remarried
- Evidence regarding applicant’s age
- Copy of bank account
How to apply for Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023?
There are many questions in the minds of the citizens about filling the form of widow assistance scheme form. Dear readers, Vidhwa Pension Scheme form has to be filled online. If the widow beneficiary is from village area, they have to apply online from VCE (Village Computer Entrepreneur) at Gram Panchayat. And if the applicant is from taluk then application has to be done from computer operator at Mamlatdar office. More information about which is given below.
- Widow beneficiaries must first collect all the documents.
- After collecting all the documents, if there is a beneficiary of the Gram Panchayat, one has to go to the VCE.
- And if the beneficiary is from Taluka/Municipal area then it has to go through Computer Operator at Mamlatdar office.
- Computer operator of VCE or Mamlatdar office will give you vidhva sahay yojana gujarat form pdf.
- In which the applicant has to fill all the details in the form. With which all the documents have to be given.
- After filling the details, signature and coin of Talatishri should be verified.
- Then will apply online on Digital Gujarat Portal through computer operator.
- Digital Gujarat Portal
- A receipt will be issued to the applicant after applying online on the Digital Gujarat portal.
- Online application of widow beneficiary will be confirmed.
- Finally, beneficiaries can check their application number online on NSAP Portal.
|Official website||Click Here|